Run this query on the CAREWare database:
ALTER TABLE cw_tdi_import_log
ALTER COLUMN tdi_imp_lg_tdi_src_fk uniqueidentifier NULL
Delete the bCrypt.dll file in the CAREWare Business Tier folder. That file is located in the folder C:/Program Files/CAREWare Business Tier by default.
Make sure to keep the file called BCrypt.Net.Next.dll. That file is currently used by the latest version of CAREWare and needs to be retained.
Then replace the PDI Template and PDIMDBToCSVConverter in the CAREWare Business Tier.
Here is the new PDI Template.
To replace the template, follow these instructions:
- On the CAREWare server, go to the CAREWare Business Tier folder, which is located at C:/Program Files/CAREWare Business Tier by default.
- Download that PDI Template.mdb file.
- Extract that file to the C:/Program Files/CAREWare Business Tier.
- Select the Replace option.
We also created a new MDB converter application to resolve timeout issues when exporting MDB files.
Here is the new MDB Converter application. The process for replacing the converter is as follows:
- Download the file.
- Extract it.
- Open Task Manager.
- Click PDIMDBToCSVConverter.
- Click End Task.
- Copy the file.
- Paste the file in the CAREWare Business Tier folder.
- Select the option to replace the file.
If the file is still listed as in use by another application, the CAREWare Business Tier service may need to be stopped after users are logged out.