Migrating CAREWare to a new server requires moving a backup file of CAREWare to the new server, installing a SQL Server Database instance, restoring the database using that backup, and then installing CAREWare on that server.
To migrate CAREWare to a new server follow these instructions:
- Create a backup.
- Move the backup to the new server.
- Install the SQL Server Instance.
- Restore the CAREWare database using the backup.
- Set cwbt as the database owner by running the query: Exec sp_changedbowner cwbt.
- Install CAREWare on the new server following the instructions here.